Thursday, December 15, 2005

Books

I've been getting a LOT of reading done. A book a day is what I'm up to. I had heard that we have a lot of time to read, but I hadn't put much thought into it. I should have brought more books. The other volunteers pass books around when they're finished reading them. I've plowed through all the ones that have been lent to me. I'll try to set up a separate page listing the books I read and my thoughts on them. Some of you may find it interesting, but at the very least you'll know which books not to send me. And I need books to read, for my own sanity. I've been spending a lot of hours playing FreeCell as well. Thank goodness I brought my computer. I can watch movies on it, but I only have 1. And I also mess with music and pictures. When my camera works I can download the pictures I've taken. But right now, I only use the computer to play FreeCell. So, the point of this entry is if you're not a book collector, please send me books when you've finished reading them. At this point, I'm not picky and I'll ready absolutely anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home